Friday, September 30, 2005

Two weeks from tomorrow


Two weeks from tomorrow is the big day! I haven't been blogging much lately because I haven't had time and I've been too stressed and busy to blog! We've had TONS to do! But the invitations are sent, the cake and the flowers are ordered. The photographer, videographer and DJ have been booked and know what to do. The ceremony has been planned. We know what music will be played. My dress is ready to be picked up tomorrow. I've had my "pre-updo" for my hair.

Everyone tells us that things won't go perfectly so don't stress about it because it will all be fine. And I believe it. I've been part of plenty of weddings enough to know this is true. I really do want to just get past all the planning and fretting about all the little details and just get to the day. So I'm just trying to remember that the most important part is that by the end of the ceremony, John and I will be husband and wife. And that we have fun with each other and our loved ones on that very special day!

Last Saturday was my bridal shower and it was wonderful. I couldn't have had a better time. Family members and friends were there to celebrate with me. To the left is a photo of the beautiful group.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropped in for a visit, C, while researching stuff on cat fight. Your posts on Two weeks from tomorrow gave me food for thought. I'm particularly looking for information and ideas on cat fight, and the fit wasn't perfect - but I found my visit worthwhile. Feel free to visit me and leave a comment on my site or even submit an article about cat fight if you prefer.
The back links will help both of us. Bye for now.

10/22/2005 4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I am kind of new to blogging.
I have a grin like a Cheshire cat site.
Come and look at it if you a spare moment

2/04/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog
If you have a few minutes come and visit my

CAT scan
site.

2/04/2006 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - look who i found with their very own blog - lovely photo of you all together, and so pleased for you both.

Are you gonna publish your catworld writings here? Are you still writing lots?

See if you can find my blog and leave a comment....

"A million flakes of snow
dress the land in uniform,
Hiding things we know"

9/19/2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home